Rihanna Wearing An Elizabeth & James Rollins Parka And Carrying A Louis Vuitton TGM Monogram Rayure Neverfull Handbag
Pop singer Rihanna is back in the studio putting the finishing touches on her upcoming album which arrives this November. Last month, she released her new song “Diamonds”. For her studio session, Riri kept it casual in an Elizabeth and James Rollins Parka which retails for $995 at Barneys. Riri paired her parka with a grey sweater and blue jeans. She also accessorized her outfit with a $1,650 Louis Vuitton TGM Monogram Rayure Neverfull Handbag. What are you thoughts on Riri’s studio session outfit and are your excited for her new album?
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Rihanna To Present Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 3 On Amazon Prime Video This Fall
- Rihanna Is Now Officially A Billionaire
- Rihanna Announces New Fenty Perfume
- LVMH Is Putting A “Pause” On Rihanna’s Fenty Fashion Label
- Rihanna Covers ESSENCE’s January/February 2021 Issue
- Rihanna Seeks Investors For Potential Savage X Fenty Activewear Collection
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.