Touch The Sky: Swizz Beatz Flying High In A Designer Hoodie
The Renaissance man (Swizz Beatz) arrived in Paris safe! He flew on his private jet in a $455 “The Icon, Mike Tyson” hoodie from Dolce & Gabanna. This hoodie was designed with prints of important and historical athletes. Back in July, Swizz rocked “The Icon, Muhammed Ali” hoodie from the upscale fashion brand. Swizzy is in the studio working on his new album, other artists albums as well as working on various upcoming projects. Swizz Beatz was always destined for greatness. I respect what he does!
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Nas & Swizz Beatz Were Spotted Wearing GRAFTZ Sweatsuits
- Swizz Beatz Spotted In A $6,295 Bally Bright Teal Down Parka
- Carmelo Anthony Spotted In A 3.1 Phillip Lim Floral Embroidered Bomber
- Swizz Beatz Performs In A Dsquared2 Runway ‘Cell Block’ Long-Sleeve Button Up Shirt
- Swizz Beatz Rocks A 3.1 Phillip Lim Floral Embroidered Bomber
- Passion For Fashion: Swizz Beatz’s Cisum Couture Jacket By Talia Coles
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.