Rihanna In A ‘Original’ Pushbutton Crop Top, Citizens of Humanity Jeans & Manolo Blahnik Chaos Sandals
Pop singer Rihanna is back in NYC and she was photo’s arriving to Emilio Ballato’s Restaurant. She dined in an ‘Original’ Pushbutton Crop Top which is available at Opening Cermony for $215 and black Citizens of Humanity Jeans paired with gold Manolo Blahnik Sandals which are available at Barneys for $695. Riri is cute as a button! Last week, she released her new song “Diamonds”. The track serves as the lead single off her Riri’s upcoming seventh album which arrives in November. Are you feeling Riri’s outfit?
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- The Roc Is In The Building! Rihanna Releases “Diamonds (Remix)” Ft. Kanye West
- Rihanna To Present Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 3 On Amazon Prime Video This Fall
- Rihanna Is Now Officially A Billionaire
- Rihanna Announces New Fenty Perfume
- LVMH Is Putting A “Pause” On Rihanna’s Fenty Fashion Label
- Rihanna Covers ESSENCE’s January/February 2021 Issue
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.