Rihanna Arrives In Tokyo Wearing A Versace “Palace” Tee-Shirt, “Golden Moments” Air Jordan 6 & Carrying A Gucci Bag
It is my opinion to say that Rihanna is the hottest chick in the game! After being back home in Los Angeles for a few days, Riri is now flying back out of the states. She just arrived at Tokyo Narita airport with a lot of Gucci luggage. Riri is in the capital city of Japan for her weekend performance at “Summer Sonic In Tokyo & Osaka”. Riri sure was traveling in style. She wore an oversized Versace “Palace” tee-shirt and ripped jeans paired with the newly release “Golden Moments” Air Jordan 6. Riri accessorized her outfit with a black leather cap, sunglasses and an $895 limited edition Gucci USA GG flag collection Boston bag.
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Rihanna’s Fenty Hair Is Coming
- Rihanna’s First Savage x Fenty Store Is Opening In Las Vegas; Brick-And-Mortar Retailers In Other Cities Announced
- Rihanna To Present Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 3 On Amazon Prime Video This Fall
- Rihanna Is Now Officially A Billionaire
- Rihanna Announces New Fenty Perfume
- LVMH Is Putting A “Pause” On Rihanna’s Fenty Fashion Label
- Rihanna Covers ESSENCE’s January/February 2021 Issue
- Rihanna Seeks Investors For Potential Savage X Fenty Activewear Collection
- Rihanna’s Fenty Releases Second Shoe Collection With Designer Amina Muaddi
- Megan Thee Stallion Fronts Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Holiday Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.