Partying In Hollywood: Nas Celebrates ‘Life Is Good’ Party With Elise Neal & Big Sean
Rapper Nas is still celebrating his #1 album, Life Is Good. Last night Friday (July 27), Nasir partied it up at Roxbury Nightclub in Hollywood with Elise Neal and Big Sean. They popped bottles of Ace of Spade and smoked a couple of cigars. Last week, Life Is Good debuted at the top of the Billboard charts. The disc currently sits at number one with 139,402 copies sold in the first week. Life Is Good available now.
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Behind The Scenes: Nas Shoots The Visual For “Cherry Wine” Ft.Amy Winehouse [Pictures]
- Nas Reflects On Kelis In “Bye Baby” Visual
- Nas Says “Bye Baby” To Kelis One Last Time In His New Visual [Trailer & Pics]
- New Interview: Nas Visits Big Boy’s Neighborhood; Speaks On Kelis’ Reaction To His ‘Life Is Good’ Album
- Life Is Good: Nas Performs On Jimmy Kimmel Live; Plus His Album Tops The Billboard Charts
- Video & Pictures: Nas ‘Life Is Good’ Release Concert
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.