Currently Obsessed With: $495 Balenciaga Metallic Blue & Woven Panel Low-Top Sneakers
I’m obsessed with these Balenciaga Metallic Blue & Woven Panel Low-Top Sneakers. They are from the Fall/Winter 2012 collection and retails for $495 over a LN-CC. The shoe features colors of beige, metallic blue, brown and a red interior. They also have a beige woven detail around the ankle, a black lace-up midsection and a brown rubber sole.
I would pair these sneakers with a $695 Moncler Acorus jacket and some dirty denim True Religion jeans. Do you like these sneakers and how would you wear them?
Sneakers spotted at Upscale Hype
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Balenciaga Will Debut Video With Fall 2022 Collection In December
- Mikey Williams Outfitted In A BAPE Swarovski Graphic Full Zip Hoodie And Balenciaga Triple S Clear Sole Low Top Sneakers
- Justin Bieber Fronts Balenciaga’s New Campaign
- NBA Rookie LaMelo Ball Wears Chrome Hearts x Matty Boy, Valabasas And Balenciaga
- Paris Couture Week Will Feature Eight Runway Shows
- Karl-Anthony Towns’s Balenciaga Greyscale Sweater & Off-White x MoMA x Nike Air Force 1 Low Black
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.