Family Is The Best: Beyonce, Solange, Mama Tina, Angie Beyince & Melina Spend 4th Of July In Houston
Yesterday Wednesday (July 4), Beyoncé, her sister Solange, mother Tina, cousin Angie Beyince and video director Melina Matsoukas flew back home to Houston to spend some family time on Independence Day. While in H-Town, the ladies toured the Menil Collection Museum and admired some blue paintings by Yves Klein. Where did you spend your 4th of July holiday and what did you do?
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Styling On Them Hoes: Cassie Carrying A $14,000 Hermes Birkin Bag & Wearing Christian Louboutin Sneakers
- A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Styles In Palm Angels And Amiri
- Joan Smalls For True Religion
- Sneaker Me Dope: Jay-Z Visits Jacob The Jeweler In Air Jordan 3 “True Blue”
- Fabolous’ Trapstar X Ray Football Shirt & Nike Air Max BW 1991
- Naomi Campbell For Vogue Italia September 2016
- Model Tynan Leachman By Felton Kizer
- Fashion Me Dope: Nene Leakes In $1,095 Giuseppe Zanotti Booties And Céline Tote & Swizz Beatz In Reebok Basquiat
- Front Page Her: Nicki Minaj Covers New York Magazine And Talks Fashion & Her Alter Ego
- New Video: DJ Khaled “Welcome To My Hood (Remix)” & ‘We The Best Forever’ Album Cover
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.