Partying Out In Los Angeles: Celebs Hit Up Warner Music Group BET Awards After Party At Cecconi’s
Philly’s own Meek Mill made his way to Cecconi’s in Los Angeles. His MMG debut album, entitled Dreams & Nightmares arrives August 28.
Model and reality star Eva Marcille was looking cute in a metallic mini dress and black heels.
This kid is super dope! Diggy Simmons was looking all dapper in a blazer, pants, royal blue and zebra shirt with the matching royal blue sneakers.
Diddy’s partner Kim Porter was all glammed-up in a mini silver dress paired with pumps.
Wale was looking fresh in his faded black denim and tee-shirt.
Rick Ross and Gunplay also attended this event.
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Raekwon “Shaolin Vs. Wu-Tang” (Album Cover & Track List)
- Hannah Bronfman For ‘Harper By Harper’s BAZAAR’
- Fall/Winter 2014 Outerwear: $2,850 Givenchy Melton-Wool Parka
- Kicks Of The Day: Shannon Brown Photo’d In Jon Buscemi Sneakers
- Joan Smalls For True Religion
- Visionary & Businessman: Birdman Talks About YMCMB And Signing Busta Rhymes
- NFL Players Stefon Diggs & Victor Cruz In An Off-White C/O Virgil Abloh Men’s Appliquéd Wool Blend Varsity Jacket
- Instagram Friday! Rocsi Diaz, T.I., Lore’l, Wiz Khalifa & LeToya Luckett Styling In Designers
- Adriana Lima Is The Face Of Marc Jacobs Scent
- A Lot Of A$$ In This Reality Issue: K. Michelle & Brooke Bailey Cover KING Magazine
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.