Styling On Them Hoes: Rihanna Wearing $895 Christian Louboutin Havana Woman Trash Oxfords Shoe & Carrying A Celine Bag
Yesterday, Wednesday (June 13), pop singer Rihanna was spotted dining at Da Silvano restaurant in NYC (located on 260 6th Ave in Manhattan). I enjoy eating at Da Silvano with my friends. Their Spaghetti Puttanesca is the best. The songstress was styling on them hoes in Christian Louboutin Havana Woman Trash shoes which are available over at Barneys for $895. This shoe is part of Louboutin’s 20th Anniversary Capsule collection. She paired her shoes with a red top and pants. To bring out her outfit, Ri Ri carried a black Celine Nano bag and wore black sunglasses.
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Styling On Them Hoes: Rihanna Wearing $895 Christian Louboutin Havana Woman Trash Oxfords Shoe & Carrying A Celine Bag
- Rihanna’s Fenty Hair Is Coming
- Rihanna’s First Savage x Fenty Store Is Opening In Las Vegas; Brick-And-Mortar Retailers In Other Cities Announced
- Rihanna To Present Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 3 On Amazon Prime Video This Fall
- Rihanna Is Now Officially A Billionaire
- Rihanna Announces New Fenty Perfume
- LVMH Is Putting A “Pause” On Rihanna’s Fenty Fashion Label
- Rihanna Covers ESSENCE’s January/February 2021 Issue
- Rihanna Seeks Investors For Potential Savage X Fenty Activewear Collection
- Rihanna’s Fenty Releases Second Shoe Collection With Designer Amina Muaddi
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.