Partying Across The Pond: Drake & OVO At DSTRKT Nightclub In London
YMCMB rapper Drake recently performed in front of a sold-out crowd at the O2 Arena in London for his “Club Paradise” tour. After the show, it’s the after-party and Drizzy and his OVO crew partied it up at DSTRKT nightclub. Drizzy was looking a little tipsy as he made his way out of the nightclub.
In related Drizzy news, he recently shot the visual for “HYFR (Hell Ya Fuckin’ Right)” at a synagogue in Miami with Lil Wayne, Birdman, and DJ Khaled. The video for “Take Care” withRihanna was scheduled to premiere last week, but has since been delayed to a later date. Drake also extended his “Club Paradise” tour. The second leg of the U.S. tour kicks off in May. Artists including J.Cole, French Montana, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz and Waka Flocka are all featured on the tour.
More Content For You
- Partying Across The Pond: Drake & OVO At DSTRKT Nightclub In London
- Sneaker News: Jordan Announces Release Date For Drake’s OVO Edition Kicks
- Rumor Alert: Drake Takes Diddy’s Girl Cassie?
- Diddy Performs At Drake’s OVO Fest In A $625 Givenchy Star Print Tee-Shirt
- Noah Neumannn Outfitted In Chrome Hearts x Drake Certified Lover Boy Hoodie, Nike Dry Tapered Fleece Sweatpants And Nike Dunk Low “Cactus Plant Flea Market – Swarovski Crystals” Sneakers
- Mikey Williams Wears A BAPE x OVO 1st Camo Jacket & Air Jordan 13 Retro “Lucky Green” Sneakers
- Drake Performs In An Moncler Giverny Vest
- French Montana Wears A Comme Des Garçons Play Logo Patch Polo Shirt While Filming “No Shopping” Video In D.R. With Drake
- Drake’s Stylish Looks In ‘VIEWS’ Digital Booklet
- Drake Unveiled ‘Views From The 6′ Cover Art, Expected To Sell 1 Million In 1st Week; Plus He Announced Tour With Future
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.