The Notorious Queen Bee: Lil Kim Spotted Partying At Tabu Nightclub & Will Be Appearing On 106 & Park (March 9th)
The Notorious K.I.M. is back and better than ever. Lately, Kim has been making her rounds. She was photo’d sitting front-row at The Blonds “Live Fast, Dye Blond” Fall 2012 Fashion Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Milk Studio, NYC, made an appearance at Expo Club , was a guest on Bravo’s hit show ‘Watch What Happens Live’ with Andy Cohen and released her new single “If You Love Me”. In her latest appearances, Kim was spotted partying at Tabu nightclub. She was all glammed-up, styling on them hoes. On March 9th (which marks the 15th year anniversary of Biggie Smalls death), Lil’ Kim is scheduled to appear on BET’s video countdown show 106 & Park. For audience tickets, e-mail audience106@BET.com (put “Lil’ Kim” in the subject line).
Pictures via AllTheParties
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- The Notorious Queen Bee: Lil Kim Spotted Partying At Tabu Nightclub & Will Be Appearing On 106 & Park (March 9th)
- New York Fashion Week: Lil Kim Attends Christian Siriano’s Spring RTW 2022
- Lil Kim Releases Clothing Collection With Pretty Little Thing, Proves She’s Still A Fashion Icon
- Lil Kim Announces Release Date For Album ‘9,’ Releases “Pray For Me” Featuring Rick Ross And Musiq Soulchild
- Iconic Female Rapper Lil Kim To Receive The “I Am Hip Hop” Award At The 2019 BET Hip Hop Awards; Releases “Found You” Ft. City Girls And O.T. Genasis
- Lil Kim Releases ‘9’ Album Promotional Images, Reunites With Her Former Stylist Misa Hylton
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.