All Glammed-Up: Nicki Minaj In $1,150 Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals & Carrying A Chanel Bag
International platinum-selling femcee Nicki Minaj is currently in New York promoting her new lipstick color for MAC Viva Glam, which is a collaboration of musicians fighting AIDS. 100% of the proceeds of the collection will go to fighting AIDS in Latin American countries. After making an appearance on “GMA” and “Live! with Kelly,” VIVA GLAM spokeswoman Nicki Minaj attended a launch party in New York City. Minaj was all glammed-up in $1,150 pair Giuseppe Zanotti colorblock sandals and a Spring 2012 jacket and dress by Nanette Lepore. Minaj was also carrying a Chanel bag. Are you feeling Minaj’s colorful outfit? Peep the pictures below:
Minaj latest single “Starships” has already reached the top 5 on iTunes.
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- All Glammed-Up: Nicki Minaj In $1,150 Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals & Carrying A Chanel Bag
- Nicki Minaj Styles In A Marc Jacobs Printed Rabbit Fur Bomber, Giuseppe Zanotti Brown Leopard Booties & Chanel Bag
- OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION: Luxury House Fendi To Launch Capsule With Nicki Minaj
- Nicki Minaj Hints At Fendi Collaboration, It Does Not Makes Sense Because She’s NOT A Fashion Icon
- September 2018 Issue: Nicki Minaj Covers Vogue Arabia
- Nicki Minaj For Paper Magazine; Styles In Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Gucci & More
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.