Front Page Her: Nicki Minaj Covers Paper Magazine & Reveals Grace Jones, Cyndi Lauper & Janet Jackson As Her Style Icons
The sexy and talented Nicki Minaj is covering the latest issue of Paper Magazine. On the cover, Minaj is sporting a green wig, wearing a pink blazer with a yellow shirt. In the interview, she reveals Grace Jones, Cyndi Lauper and Janet Jackson are her style icons, talked about fame and her new album. Below are some excerpts:
This year, fame came at you like a freight train. How are you handling your world domination? Are you sleeping at night?
Ugh! I have been working sooo much. Success came and now that somany eyes are on me, I feel I have to deliver. And it’s a business. No joke. I guess I am stressing more than I should be, and I think I am becoming more guarded.
Who are your biggest style icons?
Grace Jones definitely. So amazing. And Cyndi Lauper, I loved her right from when I was a little girl. And Janet Jackson of course. And Boy George. I always loved the way he dressed, and his music too.
Tell me about your new album. What is the vibe?
The album is like a collage of all my emotions. I am not sticking to any particular style. I am doing what I feel without restrictions. So it’s very free and very me.
Read the full interview over at Paper Magazine.
Follow me @donbleek88
More from my site
- Front Page Her: Nicki Minaj Covers Paper Magazine & Reveals Grace Jones, Cyndi Lauper & Janet Jackson As Her Style Icons
- Nicki Minaj For Paper Magazine; Styles In Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Gucci & More
- Nicki Minaj Spread And Interview With Paper Magazine
- Paper Magazine Print Edition Is on Hiatus
- OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION: Luxury House Fendi To Launch Capsule With Nicki Minaj
- Nicki Minaj Hints At Fendi Collaboration, It Does Not Makes Sense Because She’s NOT A Fashion Icon
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.