Styling On Them Hoes One-Month After Giving Birth: Beyonce In A Black Dress, Gucci Pumps & Carrying A Chanel Purse
Last night Tuesday (February 7), new mother Beyoncé was spotted making her way to her husband’s Jay-Z concert at Carnegie Hall in Manhattan. Beyoncé body is already back to great, just one month after giving birth. Bey was styling on them hoes in a sparkling Monique Lhuillier dress. She paired the dress with Gucci pumps and a Chanel muff purse. Bey was also wearing her new signature blue nails and blue ring.
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Styling On Them Hoes One-Month After Giving Birth: Beyonce In A Black Dress, Gucci Pumps & Carrying A Chanel Purse
- Beyoncé’s Second Ad Campaign For Tiffany & Co.
- Beyoncé Latest Ivy Park Drop With Adidas Is Called Ivytopia
- New Music: Beyoncé Releases ‘Break My Soul’ In An Alaïa Fall 2022 Ready-To-Wear Look
- Beyoncé’s Latest Ivy Park Drop Reimagines The Stan Smith, Arrives Memorial Day Weekend
- Beyoncé Latest Ivy Park Collection, Ivy Heart Arrives This Month
- Exclusive Details: Beyoncé’s Latest Ivy Park Drop
- Former Goldman Sachs Banker Janki Lalani Gandhi Joins Beyoncé’s Parkwood Ventures
- Beyoncé And Jay-Z New Tiffany & Co. Ad Campaign Feature A Blue Basquiat Painting; Plus Bey Is The First Black Woman To Wear The Famous Tiffany Diamond
- Beyoncé, Jay Z To Front Tiffany & Co. Ad Campaigns
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.