Add Author To His List Of Accomplishments: Lil Wayne Writing Memoir “Gone Till November”
Whoever knew serving 8-months in New York’s Rikers Island could turn into a memoir? Eventually it can! This fall, YMCMB rapper Lil Wayne will be releasing a memoir about his time in prison.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, “Grand Central Publishing has announced that the company will publish Gone Till November, a compilation of the rapper’s diaries that he kept during his eight months spent in 2010 on Rikers Island on a gun charge.”
The book is scheduled to hit bookstores and online November 28, just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday season. Gone Till November will offer a firsthand account of Lil Wayne’s experience in prison. Inside the memoir, fans and readers will get a firsthand account of Lil Wayne’s experience in prison.
“We are thrilled to be publishing Wayne’s prison memoir,” said Ben Greenberg,executive editor at Grand Central Publishing. “He kept detailed journals of his inner and outer life while he was on Rikers Island, and they certainly tell a story. They are revealing.”
Would you be reading Lil Wayne’s memoir?
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- American Eagle Links With Lil Wayne For Fall 2019 Collaboration
- BREAKING: Lil Wayne Signs New Deal With Jay Z’s Roc Nation
- Monica’s ‘Code Red’ Will Feature Lil’ Wayne, Akon & Timbaland, Plus She Releases New Track Ft. Missy Elliott
- Diddy Hosted Sports Illustrated Day Party At SLS Las Vegas; Lil Wayne & Christina Milian, Future, Akon, Samantha Hoopes & Anastasia Ashley In Attendance
- New Music: T.I. Ft. Lil Wayne “Ball”
- DOWNLOAD NOW: Lil Wayne’s ‘Dedication 4’ Mixtape Featuring Nicki Minaj, Birdman, J. Cole & More
- Lil Wayne Releases ‘Dedication 4’ PSA & Explains Delay; ‘D4’ Dropping On Labor Day
- Remix, Baby: Wiz Khalifa Ft. Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne “Work Hard, Play Hard (Remix)”
- Christina Milian Hits The Studio With Lil Wayne & Mack Maine To Work On Her YMCMB Debut
- Lil Wayne Dedication 4 Cover; Plus Bow Wow Goes In On YMCMB
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.