Partying In Sin City: Drake Celebrates His 25th Birthday TAO
Over this past weekend, YMCMB platinum-selling rapper Drake celebrated his 25th birthday in Sin City at TAO nightclub. The Toronto native spent the night sipping on Martini Moscato d’Asti.
“I’m here for ya’ll tonight,” said Drizzy, who wore a blue Versace shirt, gold chain, and peach-colored glasses. “If you want to drink, if you want to dance, if you want to party—ladies, if you want to fuck, I’m ’bout whatever. I turned 25 and I just want to thank each and every one of you for coming out tonight. I appreciate it. Let’s have some fun.”
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Drake’s Nike Sub-Label NOCTA Unveils New Basketball Collection, DJ Wagner Is Featured In The Campaign
- Noah Neumannn Outfitted In Chrome Hearts x Drake Certified Lover Boy Hoodie, Nike Dry Tapered Fleece Sweatpants And Nike Dunk Low “Cactus Plant Flea Market – Swarovski Crystals” Sneakers
- Drake Performs In An Moncler Giverny Vest
- French Montana Wears A Comme Des Garçons Play Logo Patch Polo Shirt While Filming “No Shopping” Video In D.R. With Drake
- Drake’s Stylish Looks In ‘VIEWS’ Digital Booklet
- Drake Unveiled ‘Views From The 6′ Cover Art, Expected To Sell 1 Million In 1st Week; Plus He Announced Tour With Future
- Future, Drake, And Lucky Blue Smith Named GQ’s ‘Most Stylish Men In The World’
- Celeb Fashion: Jordan Clarkson, Tyga, Trey Burke & Drake Styling On Em
- New Music: Rihanna Releases “Work” Feat. Drake; Plus She’s Dropping ‘ANTI’ This Week
- Fall 2015 Outerwear: Drake’s $1,150 Moncler Padded Jacket In “Hotline Bling” Music Video
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.