Picture Me Dope: Swizz Beatz Drinking A V8 Splash On His G5 & Carrying A MCM Briefcase
Swizz Beatz was recently spotted relaxing on his G5, while drinking a V8 Splash drink. If you look at the picture closely, you can see that Swizzy had his MCM briefcase sitting on the table. I must admit, Swizzy’s MCM briefcase is dope. MCM (Mode Creation Munich) is a German luxury brand which specialty in leather goods, apparel and footwear. The brand was founded in 1976 and can be seen worn by some of the biggest artists in music.
I love and respect Swizzy career, style, and personality. He’s dope! Swizzy is more than a music producer. He’s also a fashion designer, creative director and art collector. Born Kasseem Daoud Dean on September 13, 1978 in the Boston Road area of the South Bronx. Just like myself, growing up in the inner city didn’t stop Swizzy from living his dreams. He was always destined for greatness. At the age of 18, Swizzy first witnessed fame and success when he produced his first hit-record, “Ruff Ryders’ Anthem” by DMX. Since then, Swizzy produced for some of the most talented artists in the music industry such as Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, Whitney Houston, Eve, Jadakiss, 50 Cent and many more. Swizzy also sold more than 300 million records and has collaborated with major fashion houses like Christian Louboutin, Reebok and Aston Martin.
“The Sky is not the limits, it’s just the view“
“When I say the sky is not the limit, it’s just the view, that’s something I came up with because I think people are comfortable when they reach a certain level and lose the hunger,” he said. “I don’t think there should be any boundaries on exploring the next level. If you can stand up on the moon and look up in the air from there, it’s still just a view, you can go up higher than that. I use that slogan to inspire people to do whatever their wildest dreams are, to just go for it,” Swizz Beat/Haute Living magazine.
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Picture Me Dope: Swizz Beatz Drinking A V8 Splash On His G5 & Carrying A MCM Briefcase
- New Vlog: Rick Ross ‘God Forgives, I Don’t’ Pt. 5
- Winter 2016 Outerwear: Future Wears A Camo Coat From A Bathing Ape X Puma “BAPE F.C.” Capsule Collection
- Ashanti Matches A Valery Kovalska SS 14 Dress With $575 Olcay Gulsen Detailed Nose Pumps
- XXL Names Greatest 90s Rap Song In Upcoming Issue; Dr. Dre’s “Nuthin’ But A G Thang”Came In At Number One
- Kid Cudi Writing & Directing Short Film For “Balmain Jeans”; Plus He’s Making His Film Scoring Debut
- Endorsement Deal: Philadelphia 76er Joel Embiid Signs With Under Armour; Wants To Change People’s Lives
- Christmas Getaway: Mariah Carey & Family In Aspen
- 12 Months Of Beyonce: Jay-Z’s Wife Unveils Sexy 2014 Calendar
- Rolling Back-To-Back In One: Nicki Minaj & Her Hypeman/A&R Scaff Beezy Buy Matching Bentleys [With Pictures]
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.