Partying In Las Vegas: Swizz Beatz & Chris Brown At @ReebokClassics Party With Funk Flex On The 1’s & 2’s
Last night Monday (August 22), it went down in Las Vegas. Reebok Classics and Swizz Beatz had a Reebok Classics party with special guest Chris Brown at the Moorea Beach Club at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. The party drew over 500 friends, as New York’s DJ Funk Master Flex kept the party rocking. Funk Flex was on the 1’s and 2’s. Swizzy and Breezy both took the stage. Swizz rapped some of his new tracks from his CD “Haute Living” including “International Party,” ” Everyday (Coolin’)” and other crowd favorites. Breezy hit the stage to do the closer “Dance Like a White Girl” with Swizz, wearing a special edition Reebok Classics jean jacket and Kamikazes.
Follow me @donbleek88
NEXT PAGE: MORE PICTURES FROM REEBOK CLASSICS & SWIZZ BEATZ PARTY
More from my site
- Partying In Las Vegas: Swizz Beatz & Chris Brown At @ReebokClassics Party With Funk Flex On The 1’s & 2’s
- Chris Brown Spotted In A LNZ Clothing’s ‘The Dean Collection’ Cardigan
- Swizz Beatz Spotted Wearing A $5,482 Balmain Geometric Leather Biker Jacket At The Train Station In Harlem
- Swizz Beatz Announces That He Is Bringing Back Reebok ‘Shaq Attaq Retro’
- Reebok Presents “Time Lapse” Video Featuring Swizz Beatz
- New Interview: Al Lindstrom Talks To Swizz Beatz About His Mega-Upload Scandal, Reebok Deal & New Album
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.