Enjoying Rides At The Amusement Park: Nicki Minaj Goes To Six Flags
While in the NYC area for the “Femme Fatale” tour with Britney Spears, femcee Nicki Minaj took time from her busy schedule to spend a day at Six Flags in New Jersey. Six Flags is the world’s largest amusement park. The company maintains 14 properties located throughout North America, including theme parks, thrill parks, water parks and family entertainment centers (source). I’m pretty sure Minaj’s pink wig and chuncky heels caused a lot of pandemonium.
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION: Luxury House Fendi To Launch Capsule With Nicki Minaj
- Nicki Minaj Hints At Fendi Collaboration, It Does Not Makes Sense Because She’s NOT A Fashion Icon
- September 2018 Issue: Nicki Minaj Covers Vogue Arabia
- Nicki Minaj For Paper Magazine; Styles In Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Gucci & More
- Film: Nicki Minaj Stars In H&M Holiday Campaign
- Holiday 2017 Campaign: Nicki Minaj For H&M
- Nicki Minaj Set To Drop ‘Nicki Nudes’ Lipstick Line with M·A·C Cosmetics
- Nicki Minaj Inked A Major Modeling Contract With Wilhelmina’s Celebrity Division
- Nicki Minaj Stepped Out In A Dsquared2 Resort 2017 Jacket & Jennifer Le ‘Major’ Boots
- Nicki Minaj Wears A Pair Of Jennifer Le 2BD Black Over The Knee Boots
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.