Diddy & His Entourage Popped For Trying To Bring Too Much Ciroc Inside Of St. Tropez
As I previous reported, music mogul Diddy was vacaying in St. Tropez, over this past weekend. The Harlem native was spotted walking on the sand and standing along the beach. Diddy also made his way to Le Club 55. According to NY Post/Page Six, Diddy and his entourage was stopped by French customs for trying to bring too much Ciroc vodka into the country to lubricate his lavish St. Tropez parties. Below is how NY Post is reporting the story:
Diddy’s staffers were caught by officers at Nice’s Cote d’Azur airport trying to bring a too-large stash of his Ciroc vodka in after they jetted in from the US late last week.
Combs’ rep confirmed last night that the staffers — who were ordered to make sure the booze was on hand for his appearances at several St. Tropez nightclubs last weekend — were forced to leave bottles behind with airport security. Diddy was not with them at the time.
A source told us, “His entourage was stopped at customs for having too much of the product. So Diddy’s people left a few cases with airport agents.” Another source insisted they left half a dozen bottles behind.
While Ciroc is produced in France, it seems to be a scarce commodity and is not widely available on the Riviera. According to several sources, St. Tropez hot spots including VIP club and Gotha club had to fly in cases for Diddy’s appearances.
Source: NY Post
Follow me @donbleek88
More Content For You
- Diddy & His Entourage Popped For Trying To Bring Too Much Ciroc Inside Of St. Tropez
- Lil’ Kim’s Viral BET Awards 2022 Performance In Cutout Blazer, Bodysuit & Bedazzled Knee High Boots Tops Google’s Biggest Searches
- Sean Combs Wants To Buy Back His Sean John Brand
- Lil Kim & Puff Daddy Kept Warm In Fur Coats From Daniel’s Leather
- Bad Boy Entertainment To Launch Exclusive Collection At Macy’s
- After Selling A Majority Stake In Sean John, Is Puff Daddy Now A Self-Made Billionaire From Harlem, USA?
- This Guy Has A Forever Growing Empire: Puff Daddy AKA Sean Combs & His Bad Boy Ent. Partners With LA. Reid’s Epic Records
- Diddy Hosted Sports Illustrated Day Party At SLS Las Vegas; Lil Wayne & Christina Milian, Future, Akon, Samantha Hoopes & Anastasia Ashley In Attendance
- Met Gala 2015: Cassie & Diddy; She Wears A Zuhair Murad Gown
- Mogul Diddy Re-Enters The Fragrance Business With 3AM
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.