Dollah’s Top 5 Favorite Rappers
Dollah Tha Rapper is an aspiring rapper from the Bronx, New York, who is managed by myself & YoDonBleekRaps Management. While chatting on the phone earlier, I asked Dollah to name his “Top 5 Favorite Rappers.” Below is who Dollah chose:
1. Cassidy– His punchlines and delivery are dope. He gives his fans what they want to hear. I think there should be more rappers like Cassidy.
2. Jadakiss– He keeps it real in all of his rhymes. I can like to his music all day.
3. Lloyd Banks– The Boy Wonder is also one of my favorites rappers. My favorite line from him is “f**k a tux I never fall in love with them clothes/ I’m ghetto Timberland bubblegum soles.” Banks have been doing his thing from the start and that’s why I f**ks with him.
4. Fabolous– I enjoy listening to his msuic. Not only can Loso get gutta on a track but he can switch up to the smooth flow as well. A lot of rapper can’t do that.
5. Lil Wayne– He’s the most versatile rapper that comes to my mind. Weezy is dope with his bars, punchlines and metaphors. It’s like he never runs out of things to say. If I ever get the chance to work with a major rapper, Weezy will be at the top of the list.
Dollah will be releasing his first official debut single this Memorial Day Weekend (MDW). The track is off of his upcoming mixtape Billion Dollah Rapper, which is scheduled to hit stores and online July 4th.
Follow me @donbleek88