www.dmfashionbook.com receives pictures, fashion, music, videos & beauty products, and other content from various publicists, companies, record labels, fashion houses, and celebrities. Due to the large amount of content we receive in a short time span, it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by large to adhere to the following procedures:
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of www.dmfashionbook.com to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the DMCA.
Content of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant music:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved; please provide a list of the works on that site.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit www.dmfashionbook.com to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including an email address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided www.dmfashionbook.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly been infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online at http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1a.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, www.dmfashionbook.com has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on www.dmfashionbook.com, please notify us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp