Serena Williams For Stuart Weitzman’s Fall 2020 Ad Campaign
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — Last spring, D.M. Fashion Book reported that international tennis champion, designer and fashionista Serena Williams has been tapped as the global spokeswoman for Stuart Weitzman (see it here).
The Compton-native is back in Stuart Weitzman’s fall 2020 ad campaign.
In the advertisement, Williams is photo’d wearing a series of boots that are functional yet high-fashion. This season, Edmondo Castillo, the head of design at Stuart Weitzman, sought to maximize style and comfort to produce boots that can do it all. For the campaign, Williams’ is pictured in three of Stuart Weitzman’s newest boots: the Caressa 80, $595, the Kolbie, $675 and the Parton, $795. All of which are available now on stuartweitzman.com.
“I love the way I feel in Stuart Weitzman boots,” said Williams in a press statement. “They’re beautiful and stylish but also so versatile and comfortable, I can pair them with anything and wear them all day. With my busy schedule, I need shoes that can transition from day to night, and also allow me to keep up with my daughter.”
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Stuart Weitzman
More from my site
- Serena Williams Named Global Spokeswoman For Stuart Weitzman
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Global Fashion Issue: Serena Williams Covers ESSENCE Magazine September 2019
- Beauty News: Serena Williams Is Launching A Cosmetic Line
- Ciara Worn A Patch Denim Look Accessorized With Stuart Weitzman The Histyle Boots
- Serena Williams Is GQ’s “Woman Of The Year”
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.