Dior Fall 2020 Men’s Ad Campaign
PARIS, FRANCE — Christian Dior SE, commonly known as Dior released it men’s campaign.
For its Dior Homme fall advertising campaign, artistic director Kim Jones reprised a key element of his runway show: a glass cube filled with billowing smoke.
It created a striking backdrop for the photos photographed by Steven Meisel, which are set to break in the British edition of Esquire magazine on Aug. 13. The brand said the compositions were designed to evoke Dutch Master paintings.
“I loved the show we did to celebrate Judy Blame and wanted to highlight the couture aspects of the collection by re-creating the set for the shoot,” Jones said in a statement.
Models Lucas El Bali, Ludwig Wilsdorff, Patrick Waldron, Thatcher Thornton, Malick Bodian, Otto Nahmmacher and Jecardi Sykes styled in outfits inspired by Blame, the British stylist, jeweler and art director, who died in 2018.
The shoot was art directed by Ronnie Cooke Newhouse and styled by Melanie Ward. Pat MacGrath did the makeup and Guido Palau the hair.
Photos Credit: Steven Meisel
More from my site
- BREAKING: Raf Simons Is leaving Dior!
- Shawn Stussy Makes Fashion Comeback With Dior Pre-Fall Men’s Ads
- Luxury Shopping In Manhattan: Dior Men Opens SoHo Boutique
- EXCLUSIVE: Here Is How You Could Get The Air Jordan 1 OG Dior
- Dior To Cruise To Marrakech For 2020 Resort Show
- Ad Campaign: Dior Spring 2018 Ad Campaign Starring Sasha Pivovarova
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.