Model Bakay Diaby For Balmain Eyewear
PARIS, FRANCE — French model Bakay Diaby is featured in an ad campaign for Balmain Eyewear by Akoni.
In the advertisement, the 6’1″ model is photographed modeling the Black palladium metal Wonder Boy sunglasses.
In the past, Diaby walked in runway shows for Balmain, Redemption, Jil Sanders, Salvatore Ferragamo and more. He is repped by Next New York (New York), Bananas (Paris), Milk Management (London) and Why Not Model Management (Milan).
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Balmain
More from my site
- BTS: Model Michael Lockley Shooting A Project For Clothing Brand ARZEE
- Model Alton Mason For Hunter Fashion Magazine Summer Issue 2016; Wears Acne Studios & Saint Laurent Paris
- Model Yannick Konan Styles In A Pair Of Calvin Klein Swim Briefs And Allëdjo Button Down Shirts
- Model Nate Carty For Tush Magazine’s Spring/Summer 2016 Issue
- Fashion Model Yannick Konan For FGUK Magazine
- French Model Lenny Kragba By Matthieu Dortomb
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.