Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Rihanna For New Savage x Fenty Lingerie Campaign
UNITED STATES — “Savage” female rapper Megan Thee Stallion is taking her hit song to the next level as the new brand partner for Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty lingerie brand.
The Houston-native appears in the company’s latest campaign, #SavageXTheeStallion, which is part of the brand’s community-led summer campaign initiative where brand partners, ambassadors and influencers create self-produced photoshoots from their homes. The brand is teaming with mixed media artist Rafatoon to put together the campaigns.
Stallion appears in the campaign modeling pieces such as the brand’s Helenca Lace Push-Up Bra and Thong, the T-Shirt Bra and Booty Short and the Balconette Bra and Side Tie Undie.
“Meg is the energy we were looking for,” Rihanna said in a statement. “She is a risk taker with an attitude, character and personality.”
The musician’s appointment as Savage x Fenty brand partner comes after Stallion helped launched the brand’s TikTok account in April with the #SavageChallenge, where she’s seen modelling the brand’s lingerie while dancing along to her hit song. The challenge has since gone viral on the social media platform, with the hashtag recording nearly 800 million views.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More from my site
- Rihanna Premieres Debut Lingerie Collection; Arrives In Stores May 11
- Rihanna Inks Amazon Deal To Stream Her Savage x Fenty Runway Show This Fall
- Rihanna Will Present A Savage x Fenty Runway Show At New York Fashion Week
- Rihanna, Manolo Blahnik Team Up Again For Winter Boots
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Thee Houston Hottie: Megan Thee Stallion Covers The May 2020 Issue Of Marie Claire
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.