Pre-Fall Campaign: Jennifer Lawrence For Dior
PARIS, FRANCE — Luxury house Dior releases their pre-fall 2020 ad campaign, starring actress Jennifer Lawrence.
The Brigitte Niedermair lensed advertisement features Lawrence in minimalist outfits from the collection designed by artistic director Maria Grazia Chiuri.
The French fashion house shot the campaign in New York last December 2019.
The images broke on today Tuesday April 14, 2020 in Elle Decor Italia, and will appear on April 16 in Italian women’s magazine Amica. In addition to traditional press, Dior plans to roll out the campaign online, though it declined to comment on its overall budget.
With its focus on crisp, monochromatic silhouettes, the campaign reflects Chiuri’s concept of a timeless wardrobe, composed of essentials, as well as founder Christian Dior’s architectural approach to clothes.
Art directed by Niedermair, the campaign was styled by Isabelle Kontoure, with hair by Jenny Cho and makeup by Peter Philips.
Photos Credit: Brigitte Niedermair/Courtesy of Dior
More from my site
- BREAKING: Raf Simons Is leaving Dior!
- Christian Dior’s Cruise Show Will Be Live At The Piazza del Duomo In Lecce
- Creative Director Maria Grazia Chiuri Unveils First Dior Ad Campaign; Will Cruise To Los Angeles For Show
- It’s Official: Maria Grazia Chiuri Is In At Dior; First Female Artistic Director In The Brand’s 70-Year History
- Breaking: Dior To Appoint Valentino’s Maria Chiuri As Creative Head
- Shawn Stussy Makes Fashion Comeback With Dior Pre-Fall Men’s Ads
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.