Deven Hubbard Wears Adidas Ergo HEAT.RDY Two-In-One Shorts
UNITED STATES — Deven Hubbard, who is a model and influencer uploaded a picture to his official Instagram @wayofdeven, while the world is at a stand still and we’re all practicing social distancing and self-quarantine due to the worldwide spread of the coronavirus.
He showed off his athletic body and toned muscles in a pair of $70 adidas Ergo HEAT.RDY two-in-one shorts.
Where to buy:
The adidas shorts are available at adidas.
In the photos below, Deven hit the beach in a pair of $44 Polo Ralph Lauren Super Soft Cotton Comfort Pajama Shorts.
Where to buy:
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction
More from my site
- Carmelo Anthony’s Polo Ralph Lauren Pocket Front Long Sleeve Pullover
- NYFW The Shows: Polo Ralph Lauren Spring 2016 RTW
- Get The Look: Jadakiss In A $495 Polo Ralph Lauren New Academy Peacoat & $180 Timberland Boots
- Stefan Larsson Is Leaving Ralph Lauren Corp.
- Pusha T Dressed In A Noah New York Flora Crewneck, Patagonia Logo Shorts & adidas Consortium + Pharrell Williams Crazy BYW LVL X Mesh Sneakers
- NYFW: Ciara & Russell Wilson Front Row At Polo Ralph Lauren Fall 2016
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.