Sneaker News: Nike Releases Futuristic MX-720-818 In A Metallic Silver & Copper Colorway
BEAVERTON, OREGON — American multinational corporation Nike, Inc. has dropped a new silhouette dubbed the MX-720-818. Referencing the 720, the design boasts the company’s tallest Air unit to date, running the entire length of the shoe. Drawing inspiration from spacesuits, the model sports a metallic upper with bold quilted stitching and a retro grid pattern in a sleek form. The translucent outer sole adds in gray and black hues for a deep space look, while the foam padding in the midsole provides the added support and comfort from the stalwart Air Max lineup. Reflective features help the shoe remain visible in the dark while infusing futuristic elements.
The MX-720-818 is available in Metallic Silver or Metallic Copper with black/anthracite/white details at Nike.com for $190 USD.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More from my site
- Sneaker News: Nike To Release ‘Silver Surfer’ Foamposites
- Sneaker News: The Nike Air Max 97 “Silver Bullet” Is Coming Back This Month
- Nike Adapt Auto Max “Infrared”
- Stylish Rapper Fabolous In Tackma & Nike Air Huarache Run PRM ‘City Pack’ London Deep Royal Blue/University Red
- Nike To Release An Air Max 97 & 270 In A Patriotic “USA” Colorway
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.