Ad Campaign: Calvin Klein Reveals CK50 Capsule Starring A$AP Rocky And Justin & Hailey Bieber
The capsule features classic silhouettes with unexpected logo placements. Prints include an all-over repeating monogram and high-impact logo detailing across women’s denim styles, dresses and sweatshirts and men’s denim and crewnecks. T-shirts and underwear round out the collection. Certain styles in the capsule have a CK50 leather pouch.
Retail prices range from $28 to $170.
The company, which was founded in 1968, is acknowledging over five decades of pop and urban culture relevance and iconic essentials.
The campaign was lensed by photographer Glen Luchford. The full campaign will roll out globally over the next few weeks. The series of visuals reflect historic moments and themes across multiple decades. For example, ads feature Justin Bieber, alongside his wife Hailey Bieber, marking their first campaign together, as well as A$AP Rocky, Kendall Jenner, Troye Sivan, Liu Wen, Parker Van Noord and Rebecca Leigh Longendyke.
The campaign will be accompanied by a video and will roll out with a digital-first, socially powered mind-set supported by digital, social and high-impact outdoor locations.
Photos Credit: Glen Luchford
More from my site
- Pusha T’s Calvin Klein 205W39NYC Zip Detail Trousers
- A$AP Rocky For Calvin Klein By Glen Luchford
- Modeling Spotlight: Houston Based Rising Model Akhem Blak
- Urban Comfort: Model Trevor Signorino Poses In The Lookbook For Simons’ Latest Underwear Styles
- Full Advertisement: A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob Star In New Calvin Klein Campaign
- Gucci’s Pre-Fall 2017 Campaign Features ALL-BLACK Models
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.