Riccardo Tisci’s Burberry AW19 Ad Campaign By Steiner And Knight
LONDON, ENGLAND — Burberry‘s Chief Creative Director Riccardo Tisci just released the brand’s autumn/winter 2019 ad campaign.
The advertisement was shot by photographers Danko Steiner and Nick Knight “to explore and represent the breadth of who Burberry appeals to.”
The campaign “showcases the refined and the classic alongside the more relaxed and free, expressing two distinct viewpoints of one collection.”
The company has clearly thrown a big budget at the campaign with an extensive cast of big names including Irina Shayk, Fran Summers, Sora Choi, He Cong and Alexis Chaparro. They’re seen alongside Freja Beha Erichsen, Finn Rosseel, Shayna McNeill, Anna Ross, Kacie Hall, Heejung Park, Mammina Aker, Xie Yunpeng, Junior Vasquez, Benji Arvay and Maxwell Annoh.
Despite the international line-up, the campaign, like the collection “celebrates the contrasts and contradictions in British culture and weather, from the structured to the rebellious, evolving the cues and codes first set out in Riccardo’s debut collection for Burberry last year.”
Tisci said of it all: “At the core of what we are doing at Burberry is a passion for the house to become an identity and a lifestyle — one that transcends barriers and is inclusive to all. This campaign explores the many facets of British culture and how they coexist. Together, Danko and Nick celebrate the importance of self-expression and identity through their own distinct lenses.”
DM Fashion Book reported that Tisci took the creative helm at Burberry in March 2018 (see it here).
Photos Credit: Danko Steiner and Nick Knight
More from my site
- Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy Show During New York Fashion Week: The Shows Is Open To The General Public
- Burberry Teases Christmas Campaign Starring Naomi Campbell, M.I.A & Other British Celebrities
- Romeo Miller Spotted Swimming In Riccardo Tisci’s Burberry Clothes
- Riccardo Tisci And Burberry Unveiled New Logo, Monogram
- BREAKING NEWS: Riccardo Tisci Joins Burberry As Chief Creative Director
- Alexis Chaparro Outfitted In Burberry By Riccardo Tisci For The Webster; Plus He’s Featured In Willy Chavarria’s F/W ’19 Lookbook
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.