New York Fashion Week: Ciara Receives Harlem Fashion Row’s Icon 360 Award
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — The Ciara reign continues! The Grammy and BET winning artist could now add another award to her long list of accomplishments.
During New York Fashion Week, the singer, dancer, model and designer was honored with Harlem Fashion Row‘s Icon 360 award at One Trade Center in Manhattan.
This award is well deserved because Cici is a fashion icon. Her style elevated over the years. She went from a tomboy look to Roberto Cavalli ad campaigns.
Cici delivered a powerful speech as she accepted the most pretentious honor of the night.
During her acceptance speech, she praised black women stepping up and starting their own businesses, 2.4 million in 2018 to be exact.
“So in an effort to continue the work of people like Brandice [Daniel, the founder of Harlem’s Fashion Row] and organziations like Harlem Fashion Row, let’s not just fight to get a seat at the table, it’s time to OWN the table.”
For the fashion event, the Beauty Marks Entertainment CEO wore an Off-White by Virgil Abloh checked shirt and wide-leg trousers.
Where to buy:
Photos Credit: Ciara via Instagram Reproduction
More from my site
- Ciara Wears A TopShop Dress & Christian Louboutin Thigh High Boots
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Rapper Fabolous Styles In A Faith Connexion Jewel Studded Camouflage Shirt And Amiri Frayed Knee Jeans
- NBA Player John Wall Wears An Off-White C/O Virgil Abloh Spray Effect Check Print Shirt
- NYFW: Ciara Attends Coach’s Fall/Winter 2016 Runway Show
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.