Swimming With The Pigs (Hello, Trump Administration): NBA Player Ben Simmons Vacaying In Nassau, Bahamas
BAHAMAS — During off-season, NBA Player Ben Simmons jetsetted to Nassau for a mini-vacation.
While there, the Philadelphia 76ers Point Guard/Forward visited Pig Beach, took selfies with the #swimmingpigs and chilled out on a luxury yacht with his friends.
His adventure also included a boat tour through The Exuma Cays.
PIGS is used to describe some (NOT ALL) racist Republicans, including the President of the USA and his administration.
Photos Credit: Ben Simmons’ Instagram
More from my site
- NBA Style: Ben Simmons Givenchy Distressed Tee-Shirt
- NBA Rookie Ben Simmons In A Givenchy Black Distressed Printed Tee-Shirt
- NBA Player Ben Simmons Covers GQ Australia
- Get The Look: Ben Simmons’ Givenchy Rottweiler Crewneck
- Meek Mill Wears Off-White Bermudas Swim Shorts And Arrows Logo Socks
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.