LeBron James Celebrates New John Elliott x Nike LeBron James Icon Sneaker In West Hollywood With Star-Studded Party
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA — NBA champion LeBron James and fashion designer John Elliott celebrated their latest collaboration with a star-studded celebration at the John Elliott flagship store in West Hollywood, Calif.
For the event, the Los Angeles Lakers player dressed in a black hoodie and gray sweatpants, topping off his look with the new sneaker: the John Elliott x Nike LeBron James Icon.
James and Elliott posed for photos together. Elliott also received a warm greeting from actor Patrick Schwarzenegger.
Other guests in attendance included Victoria’s Secret model Jasmine Tookes, Tristan Thompson, Donovan Carter, Darius Garland, celebrity stylist Law Roach, manager Scooter Braun and streetwear designer Don C.
A longtime Nike athlete, Bron has collaborated with Elliott in the past. For pre-fall ’19, James and Elliott unveiled three colorways of Nikes: one in volt neon and baby blue, another in a gray-black hybrid and the last in a clean all-white base.
The latest Icon sneaker are not available.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Brand via Photo by John Salangsang/WWD/REX/Shutterstock
More from my site
- NBA Style: LeBron James Wears A John Elliott Zippered Moto Leather Jacket
- NBA Style: LeBron James Wears A John Elliott Men’s Mercer Cotton Hooded Sweatshirt
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Style Diary: Pusha T Wears Balenciaga, Rebels To Dons, Camiel Fortgens, John Elliott, Carhartt Wip, Chanel & J.W. Anderson
- NBA Fashion: Brandon Ingram Styles In John Elliott And Louis Vuitton
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.