Ad Campaign: House Of Givenchy Spring/Summer 2019
PARIS — Artistic director Clare Waight Keller releases the promotional images for her Givenchy spring/summer 2019 ad campaign.
In its spring/summer 2019 advertising campaign, the House of Givenchy reflects a sense of daring elegance through mystery and individuality. Produced under the supervision of Clare Waight Keller and shot & directed by Steven Meisel, the “I Am Your Mirror” campaign blends seemingly approachable stances with an aura of star power and an undercurrent of fetishism.
Iconic imagery from the Nineties informs a pure Givenchy vision in a sharp, sensual series starring individualistic, androgynous characters set against a stark white backdrop. Often, fetishistic elements play elegantly surrealistic supporting roles.
More from my site
- Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy Show During New York Fashion Week: The Shows Is Open To The General Public
- A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Styles In A Givenchy Distressed Logo Hoodie And Virgil Abloh’s Off White x Air Jordan 1 V2 Sneakers
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Clare Waight Keller’s First Givenchy Ad Campaign
- NBA Player Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears Givenchy, Palm Angels And Gucci
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.