Ad Campaign: Gigi Hadid For Prada
MILAN, ITALY — Italian fashion house Prada just unveiled what seems to be the first promotional image for its spring/summer 2019 men’s and women’s collections, starring American fashion model, Gigi Hadid. The pictures will be followed by a series of short films.
Prada has unveiled a new chapter in its “Prada 365” campaign, this time for the spring/summer 2019 season. The images and short films in this latest campaign showcase the brand’s new collections for men and women.
This season, Prada has enlisted a star cast for its campaign, with a lineup of models who regularly walk the runway and feature in ads for the brand. Gigi Hadid, Freja Beha Erichsen, Maike Inga, Liu Wen and Anok Yai front the women’s collection, while Daan Duez, Jonas Glöer and Tae Min model menswear.
The campaign gives each star a double billing, with superimposed images showing two sides to each of its stars. A black and white portrait in the background is topped with a color picture of the model in motion in the foreground, creating an effect reminiscent of movie posters.
Prada worked with some major names on its latest campaign, with Willy Vanderperre on photography, Benoît Debie as director of photography and Frédéric Sanchez responsible for the soundtrack.
Photos Credit: Willy Vanderperre
More from my site
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- First Look: Gigi Hadid X Tommy Hilfiger Fall/Winter 2016 Capsule Collection
- Gigi Hadid And Kendall Jenner Star In Fendi’s Fall/Winter 2017 Ad Campaign
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Rita Ora Covers Shape Magazine’s May 2017 Issue
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.