Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Ugg For Men x Footaction
UNITED STATES — Rapper, model, and heir to the Bad Boy Records throne, 20-year- old Christian Combs is featured in an ad campaign for Ugg For Men x Footaction.
In the campaign, Combs wore an all-black ensemble with a pair of $100 Ugg Tasman Slippers.
Photographer Shaniqwa Jarvis lensed the shoot and styling was courtesy of Matthew Henson.
Where to buy:
Photos Credit: Shaniqwa Jarvis
More from my site
- Phillip Lim & UGG For Men Are Releasing A Fall 2017 Capsule Collection
- Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Tommy Jeans
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Justin & Christian Combs Spotted In Maison Margiela Men’s “Future” Hi-Top Leather Sneakers
- Christian Combs For Flaunt Magazine
- Christian Combs Lands Deal With Dolce & Gabbana
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.