Fashion Model Marcato Does A Photoshoot In Philipp Plein
UNITED STATES — Fashion model Prince Nasir Dean also known as Marcato did a photoshoot in Philipp Plein — wearing a $1,980 Philipp Plein Nylon “Thunder” Jacket and the matching $1,190 Jogging Trousers.
His outfit was accessorized with a backbag from the brand and a pair of $895 Philipp Plein “Plein” Metal sneakers.
Last week, DM Fashion Book reported that Marcato signed with Next Models Miami (see it here).
Aside from modeling, Dean is a producer and DJ. He will be prospectively enrolled in NYU, Tish School of Music at the Clive Davis School of Music. He focuses his additional time on DJing at both clubs and private events worldwide while also producing for a number of A-List artists.
Where to buy:
The jacket is available at Farfetch.
You could purchase the jogging trousers at Farfetch.
Get the sneakers at Italist.
More from my site
- Marcato Signs With Next Models Miami
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Fashion Model Marcato Styles In A Balenciaga Logo Jacquard Knit Sweater
- Fashion Model Liya Kebede For Porter Magazine’s ‘Winter Escape’ Issue, Outfitted By George Cortina
- Fashion Model Jourdan Dunn Has Two Vogue Brasil Covers
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.