Michael B. Jordan Is The New Face Of Coach
UNITED STATES — Black Partner star Michael B. Jordan is transitioning into fashion. The 31-year-old actor is new global face of Coach’s menswear.
He will be starring in the brand’s advertising campaigns for clothing, accessories, and fragrance next spring. Jordan will also be involved with Coach’s philanthropic arm, The Coach Foundation. He’ll also work with the label’s creative director, Stuart Vevers, on “special design projects”.
“Michael is cool and authentic, and he really embodies the Coach guy,” Vevers said via a press release. “I’ve had the chance to get to know Michael over the last couple of years. He always looks great in Coach, so it felt really natural to build our relationship.”
Jordan echoed that sentiment: “I’m looking forward to jumping into the creative process and exploring fashion through a different lens.”
Jordan has Creed: II coming out in November.
More from my site
- Coach Launches Men’s Spring 2019 Global Advertising Campaign Starring Michael B. Jordan
- Coach’s Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
- Coach To Jetset To Shanghai For Pre-Fall 2019 Show
- Selena Gomez For Coach’s Holiday 2017/2018 Ad Campaign
- Here Are The 11 Leather Goods From The Coach x Selena Gomez Collection
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.