Christian Combs Stars In Tommy Jeans AW18 ‘World Of Music’ Campaign
UNITED STATES — Music artist and model Christian Combs stars in Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans autumn/winter Ad Campaign. He was also the face of the brand’s Spring 2018 Ad Campaign (see it here).
Tommy Jeans returns with a music influenced campaign for AW18 showcasing a new collection of youthful and expressive street-style pieces. The new campaign features a host of young and talented musicians, including young Christian Combs.
Photographer Sean Thomas shot the ad in London.
Other rising stars featured in the advertisement include singer-songwriter Mabel McVey, DJ and presenter Snoochie Shy, dancer Ai Shimatsu and rapper Aaron Unknown. The new Tommy Jeans campaign offers a refreshed millennial outlook that brings together shared passions for modern culture and individual style.
The new and vibrant all-American collection combines everyday essentials reworked with a signature rebellious streak, as seen throughout the range, with collegiate-inspired logos, oversized shapes and retro-revival prints featuring alongside the brand’s signature denim.
More from my site
- Ad Campaign: Christian Combs For Tommy Jeans
- Christian Combs Is The Face Of Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
- Modeling Spotlight: Houston Based Rising Model Akhem Blak
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Hailey Baldwin & Lucky Blue Smith Star In 90s Inspired Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Campaign
- Justin & Christian Combs Spotted In Maison Margiela Men’s “Future” Hi-Top Leather Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.