Ad Campaign: Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2018
UNITED STATES — American fashion brand Marc Jacobs released its fall 2018 ad campaign. The models dressed in vibrant colors clothing, wearing glam eye makeup and technicolored bowl haircuts. The models are depicted walking fierce-looking doberman pinschers.
Photographer Steven Meisel photographed the advertisement and Katie Grand styled it.
More from my site
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Coach 1941’s FW 2017/18 Ad Campaign Starring Oscar Kindelan
- Beauty News: Kaia Gerber Is The New Face Of Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Selena Gomez Fronts Coach’s Fall 2017 Ad Campaign
- Preview: Marc Jacobs Spring ’15 Ad Campaign
- Clare Waight Keller’s First Givenchy Ad Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.