Ad Campaign: Lauryn Hill For Woolrich’s Autumn/Winter 2018
PENNSYLVANIA, UNITED STATES — Outerwear and clothing company Woolrich tapped music artist Lauryn Hill to front their Autumn/Winter 2018 ad campaign.
The campaign, titled “Woolrich: American Soul Since 1830” was shot by photographer Jack Davison in the Harlem and Washington Heights neighborhoods of New York City.
The Grammy Award winning New Jersey-native is outfitted in various stylish pieces, including a fur-trimmed hoodie and a checkered coat.
Hill worked side-by-side with famed stylist Mel Ottenberg for the exclusive 2018 autumn/winter capsule. “These pieces have been part of the American vocabulary for over a hundred years, and they are definitely part of my soul as a stylist, and Lauryn’s identity,” Ottenberg tells British Vogue.
United Talent Agency negotiated the campaign deal on Hill’s behalf.
Check out the Woolrich “American Soul Since 1830” collection’s teaser, courtesy of Ms. Lauryn Hill, below.
More from my site
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Styles In A Givenchy Distressed Logo Hoodie And Virgil Abloh’s Off White x Air Jordan 1 V2 Sneakers
- Rapper And Mogul Jeezy Signs With UTA
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- NBA Player John Wall Wears An Off-White C/O Virgil Abloh Spray Effect Check Print Shirt
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.