Naomi Campbell Will Receive Fashion Icon Award At The 2018 CFDA Awards
Above Image: Naomi Campbell at Louis Vuitton 2018 Menswear Show.
UNITED STATES, NEW YORK — Iconic international supermodel Naomi Campbell will receive the ‘Fashion Icon Award‘ at the 2018 CFDA Award.
Earlier in the week, DM Fashion Book reported that this year’s event will take place in Brooklyn, New York at the Brooklyn Museum on June 4. Insecure‘s actress Issa Rae will serve as host. This is the first time in its 37-year history that the awards show will take place outside of the New York borough of Manhattan. (see it here).
See the full list of nominees and honorees here.
Photos Credit: Yannis Vlamos / Indigital.tv
More from my site
- Kanye Reschedules Yeezy Season 5 Show At NYFW After Backlash From The CFDA
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Naomi Campbell Will Be Honor By Essence Magazine At New York Fashion Week
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- DJ Boof Outfitted In A Givenchy Rose Logo Sweatshirt & Amiri Ripped Skinny Jeans
- Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy’ Collection To Continue Showing At NYFW
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.