Luka Sabbat Fronts The Kooples Men’s Spring/Summer 2018 Campaign
PARIS — French fashion retailer The Kooples tapped American model Luka Sabbat to front its new Men’s Spring/Summer 2018 Ad Campaign.
The collection reflects reinvented lines: leopard-print shirts, sneakers or loose-fitting jeans give this season’s look an ultra-cool, laid-back attitude. The fashion house’s attention to detail is ever-present, combining the “here and now” with the future, pairing a Prince of Wales check jacket over a The Kooples logo t-shirt for elegant yet on-trend neo-tailoring.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More from my site
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- SSENSE Releases A-Cold-Wall* Fall/Winter 2016 Collection Starring Michael Lockley
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Tynan Leachman Lensed By Clarence Sumlin; Styled In A Cropped Top & Denim-On-Denim Look
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Fashion Model Luka Sabbat For Flaunt Magazine; Styles In Luxury Labels
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.