Christian Combs Is The Face Of Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Spring 2018 Ad Campaign
NEW YORK — Music artist and model Christian Combs is the face Of Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Spring 2018 Ad Campaign.
The campaign also includes Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis, Pyper America Smith, Lina Hoss, Sup Park, and Diana Silvers.
The ad was photographed by photographer Devyn Galindo. The models wore baggy heritage pieces from the brand’s latest offering, which looks similar Tommy Jean’s 90s collection.
Combs is keeping himself busy these days! He recently walked the runway at the Philipp Plein Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear show during NYFW (see it here) and signed with IMG Models for worldwide representation last month (see it here).
The 19-year-old is the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s spring/summer 2018 advertising campaign (see it here) and he walked in Domenico and Stefano’s Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2018 Menswear Show and Spring 2018 Menswear show at Milan Fashion Week (see it here).
In music news, Combs just released his new single, “Love You Better” Ft. Chris Brown (listen to it on YouTube). He will release his debut album sometime this year
Photos Credit: Devyn Galindo
More from my site
- Modeling Spotlight: Houston Based Rising Model Akhem Blak
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Hailey Baldwin & Lucky Blue Smith Star In 90s Inspired Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Jeans Campaign
- Tommy Hilfiger Denim Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Starring Lucky Blue Smith & Hailey Baldwin
- First Look: Gigi Hadid X Tommy Hilfiger Fall/Winter 2016 Capsule Collection
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.