Christian Combs Lands Deal With Dolce & Gabbana
UNITED STATES — Rapper and model Christian Combs, who is the son of entertainment mogul, Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs is the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s spring/summer 2018 advertising campaign.
Photographers Luca and Alessandro Morelli shot the Italian house’s latest campaign, which is aimed at millennials.
Christian walked in Domenico and Stefano’s Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2018 Menswear show at Milan Fashion Week (see it here). He is expected in Milan next week for men’s fashion week.
DM Fashion Book heard that Christian is also working on another fashion project which will incorporate his music.
Photos Credit: Luca and Alessandro Morelli
More from my site
- Fashion In Italy: Christian Combs Posed In A Versace ‘I ♡ Baroque’ Bathrobe
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- Justin & Christian Combs Spotted In Maison Margiela Men’s “Future” Hi-Top Leather Sneakers
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Milan Fashion Week: Diggy Simmons, Christian Combs, Cordell Broadus, Michael Lockley, Luka Sabbat & Myles O’Neal Walked The Runway At Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring 2018 Menswear Show
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.