Beauty News: Designer Jeremy Scott Is Collaborating With Mac Cosmetics
U.S.A. — American fashion designer Jeremy Scott is teaming up with Mac Cosmetics. Mac announced the collaboration today Thursday (January 4) in a press release, and described the collection as “manic color for eyes, lips and cheeks.”
The Jeremy Scott x MAC collection is full of the highlighter hues. The range includes three palettes, each packaged in compacts that pay homage to ’80s and ’90s Hip-Hop sensibilities, and specifically resemble a boombox, mix tape and CD.
The collection’s lip palette (called “Future Emotion”) features nine shades, including matte nude, cool purple, deep wine, vibrant red and dusty brown. The cheek palette (“Acoustica”) comprises a pearly powder highlighter, matte bronzing powder and mid-tone pink blush, which has a satin finish, according to the press release. And finally, the eye palette (“LoFi”) offers up a whopping 29 shadows, ranging from metallics to brown to fuchsia to lime green and a “white icy shimmer.” The full collection will drop on Feb. 8 at select MAC locations and on maccosmetics.com.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Mac Cosmetics.
More from my site
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- MAC Cosmetics Collaborate With Justine Skye, Lee Hi & Dua Lipa On Future Forward Campaign
- NYFW The Shows: Jeremy Scott Spring 2016 RTW
- MAC Cosmetics Announces Collaboration With Ellie Goulding
- Juliana Schurig For Prabal Gurung x Mac Cosmetics Ad Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.