Ad Campaign: Dior Spring 2018 Ad Campaign Starring Sasha Pivovarova
PARIS — Christian Dior SE just released their spring 2018 ad campaign starring model and artist Sasha Pivovarova. In the ad, the Russian superstar dressed in striped and sequined pieces from the house’s latest ready-to-wear collection.
Patrick Demarchelier shot the campaign, which captured Pivovarova creating mesmerizingly emotive portraits of women as a part of the French brand’s playful, ’60s-inspired campaign.
She also opened Dior‘s show back in September.
Photos Credit: Patrick Demarchelier
More from my site
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
- BREAKING: Raf Simons Is leaving Dior!
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Dior’s Fall/Winter 2016 Ready-To-Wear Advertisement Starring Model Julia Nobis
- It’s Official: Maria Grazia Chiuri Is In At Dior; First Female Artistic Director In The Brand’s 70-Year History
Donovan is the CEO and Founder of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.