Ad Campaign: Balenciaga SS18 Menswear
PARIS — Luxury house Balenciaga released its spring/summer 2018 menswear ad campaign and the theme is an 80’s family photoshoot. The backdrop, lighting and styling seem to be inspired by this era.
Photographer Robbie Augspurger photographed the shoot and styling was courtesy of Lotta Volkova.
The menswear spring/summer 2018 collection is available now.
More from my site
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Balenciaga Will Combine Men’s And Women’s Runway Collections
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Balenciaga Unveils New Logo
- NBA Player Hamidou Diallo Outfitted In Givenchy, Amiri And Balenciaga
- Demna Gvasalia’s First Balenciaga Ad Campaign Is Here
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.