Full Advertisement: A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob Star In New Calvin Klein Campaign
NEW YORK — A few weeks ago, DM Fashion Book reported that iconic American brand Calvin Klein tapped Harlem rapper A$AP Rocky and his comrades, A$AP Mob for its latest ‘Our Family #MyCalvins‘ campaign concept (see it here). The full campaign was recently released.
A$AP Rocky alongside A$AP Ferg, A$AP Nast, A$AP Twelvyy, A$AP Ant, A$AP Lou, and A$AP J. Scott star in the brand’s new campaign, which feature the Harlemites wearing denim, tanks and undies from the current Calvin Klein Underwear and Calvin Klein Jeans lines. Photographer Willy Vanderperre shot the campaign.
The new slogan will be featured in multiple campaign rollouts, running from Holiday 2017 through the Spring 2018 season, with the brand promising that the talent featured will bridge different generations “stylistically, musically and culturally.”
Photos Credit: Willy Vanderperre
More from my site
- A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob Star In New Calvin Klein Campaign
- Unsigned Hype: Milly Mir Releases “My Life Is A Movie”
- Modeling Spotlight: Houston Based Rising Model Akhem Blak
- Rihanna is Headed To The City Of Light Again; Will Show Her Puma Collection At Paris Fashion Week
- Urban Comfort: Model Trevor Signorino Poses In The Lookbook For Simons’ Latest Underwear Styles
- Prada’s Spring/Summer 2016 Campaign Starring Natalia Vodianova, Sasha Pivovarova & Yasmin Wijnaldum
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.